Hot Chocolate - Ingredients:
Preparation time: 2 mins | Cooking time: 2 mins | Recipe cuisine: International | Category: Beverage
Milk - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 tsp
Coco powder - 1 tsp (unsweetened)
Dash of salt.
Vanilla essence - 2 drops
1. Take coco powder, sugar and salt in a cup.
2. Stir in vanilla essence and 3 tbsp of milk and blend well.
3. In a sauce pan add rest of the milk along with coco mixture and bring to boil. (Alternatively you can also microwave the above in mug on high for 1-2 mins. Use microwave safe mug)
4. Remove from heat. Beat well or whisk until foamy.
Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or mini marshmallows if desired.
- You can bring a lot of variation in this recipe by including various flavors.
- Adding salt is just to enhance the taste as it blends well with coco. If want you can omit it.