cheese sandwich i have already posted. The katta meeta flavor and rich butter in it, makes it more delicious, and i loved it.
Bombay Toast Sandwich Recipe - Ingredients:
Preparation time: 20 mins | Cooking time: 5 mins | Recipe cuisine: Indian | Category: Breakfast/ Snack
Bread Slices - 4 (brown or white)
Onion - 1 (sliced as thin rings)
Capsicum - 1 (thinly sliced as rings)
Tomato - 1 (sliced as rings)
Potato stuffing - 1 cup (recipe follows)
Chaat masala - 1 tsp
Green Chutney - 4 tbsp
Butter - to toast
Salt to taste.
Sev for garnishing.
For Potato stuffing:
Potato - 2 (Boiled)
Green peas - 1/4 cup (fresh or frozen)
Onion - 1 medium (chopped finely)
Green chili - 2 (chopped)
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Red chili powder - 1/2 tsp
Chaat masala - 1 tsp
Coriander leaves - finely chopped 2 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil as needed
to prepare potato stuffing:
1. Pressure cook the potatoes, mash and peel the boiled potatoes and keep aside.
2. In a kadai splutter jeera and add ginger garlic paste, green chili and onion and saute until they turn pinkish in color.
3. Add the cooked green peas . Throw in turmeric and chili powder along with salt and fry well.
4. Add the mashed potatoes along with a tbsp of water. Add the chaat masala and cook it for a couple of mins until it reaches a soft consistency. Garnish with coriander leaves.
to prepare sandwich:
1. Take the bread slices. Apply butter and green chutney on one side of all slices.
Remove and cut it into triangles. Serve hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup topped with generous amount of nylon sev and butter.
- You can use more vegetables like cucumber and carrots.
- Instead of vegetables you can proceed with just potato stuffing alone to make potato toast.
- With the above stuffing you can make 4- 5 sets of sandwiches.
crispy and perfectly tongue tickling delicious sandwiches, we would love to make some now,thanks so much for sharing :-)ReplyDelete
Tempting and mouthwatering sandwich...... !!ReplyDelete
Delicious treat love to have with tea.ReplyDelete
Perfect for breakfast. love the colour too.ReplyDelete
Delicious luking toast.ReplyDelete