These yummilicious cupcakes were in my to do list for a long time....i happened to stumble upon this recipe from here.
The Ingredients were very simple and came out super good. These cute little cupcakes were really adorable and mind blowing. It had a rich chocolaty flavor and super moist texture.
As most of my baking recipes are initial attempts and when every time it comes perfect, i feel really delighted. The first batch of these cupcakes got over soon and i am in the thought to bake more.
Eggless Chocolate Cupcakes - Ingredients:
Preparation time: 10 mins | Baking time: 20-25 mins | Category: cakes/bakes | Makes 8 muffins
All purpose flour - 3/4 cup
Coco powder - 2 1/2 tbsp
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Oil - 1/4 cup
Cold water - 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
Lemon juice/ Vinegar - 1 tsp
1. Sieve APF, coco powder, soda and salt twice to ensure even mixing and keep aside .
2. In a bowl mix oil, sugar,cold water and vanilla and whisk until sugar dissolves completely. Reserve the lemon juice.
3. Combine the dry and wet ingredients together and gently fold together.
4. Preheat the oven at 190 deg C for 10 mins , line the muffin trays with liners and keep ready.
5. Just before baking add the vinegar/lemon juice and mix well.
6. Pour the batter in the liners to fill just 3/4 th. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 -25 mins or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Mine got done in 20 mins. Check after 20 mins.
7. Cool down carefully and invert it on a wire rack.
For my first batch i wrongly measured oil and added more and you find some cracks on my cupcakes, while for the second i stick on to the original measurement and came out perfectly fine.
Dig into these delectable chocolate delights. Bake a day ahead so that the flavors get incorporated well.
- You can use white vinegar or apple cider vinegar, both works well.
- You can use 1/2 tsp grated orange zest for a orange flavor.
- Give a day for the flavors to get incorporated well.
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Sure, will try to post soon..Thanks.Delete
Thanks for sharing your recipe ,can share some of the chocolate muffin recipe using egg?ReplyDelete