This juice has incredible color and naturally sweet with a heavenly combination of apple, beets and carrots. Packed with nutrients this refreshing drink has added lemon punch and ginger flavor. To make this super tasty juice i simply blended up all in mixer and strained to extract the juice. *I made use of the pulp in another way, just peep into my notes for it.
ABC Juice/ Apple Beet & Carrot Juice - Ingredients:
Preparation time: 10 mins | Recipe cuisine: World | Category: Drinks | Serves: 3
Beetroot - 1
Carrot - 2 small
Apple - 1
Cucumber - 1 ( optional) (salad cucumber)
Ginger - 1/4 tsp (chopped)
Lemon - 1
Sugar - 2- 3 tbsp ( as needed)
Water - 1 1/2 cup ( to dilute)
Ice cubes - few to serve
1. Wash, peel the skin with a peeler and chopp all the veggies and fruits into bite size. Transfer it to a blender along with sugar, ginger, 2 ice cubes and little water and blend it till smooth.
2. Add rest of the water and blend it again. Strain it through a filter and collect the juice.
4. Finally add the lemon juice and stir well. Keep refrigerated for a while for the flavors to blend well.
Add some ice cubes and serve chilled!. I used my jam bottle as a prop this time.
- Ginger and lemon gives a nice flavor and taste so don't omit it. You can also add few mint leaves.
- Serve the juice fresh.
- Cucumber is added for an extra benefit. It is optional.
- * Use the pressed pulp as a face mask along with 1 tsp Multhani metti(clay) & 1 tsp curd.