Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe - Ingredients:
Strawberry - 6-8 nos
Banana - 2 small or 1 big ( use dole banana or robusta in India)
Sugar or honey - 1 tbsp
Thick yogurt - 1/2 cup
Milk - 1/2 cup (boiled and chilled)
1. Cut the bananas into slices and keep in the freezer overnight. This is optional, but it gives thickness to the smoothie. (Takes the bananas 10 mins before blending).
2. Wash and cut the fresh strawberries into bite sizes.
3. Take the strawberries, banana slices, yogurt, milk and sugar in a mixer and blend it until smooth.
4. Pour into the serving glass and top it with strawberries.
The above quantity will make 2 medium glasses.
Serve chilled topped with some whipped cream .
- You can also add 2-3 ice cubes while blending itself.
- Increase the sweetness according to your taste.
- See that the yogurt is not sour.