Eggless Chocolate Cookies Recipe - Ingredients:
Preparation time: 15 mins | Cooking time: 18-20 mins | Recipe category: Cookies | Makes: 26 cookies
All purpose flour (maida) - 3/4 cup
Corn flour - 1/2 cup
Coco powder - 1/4 cup
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Powdered sugar - 3/4 cup
Butter - 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
Milk - 1-2 tbsp
1. Sieve the maida, Corn flour, cocoa powder and baking powder twice to ensure even mixing and keep aside.
3. Slowly add the flour mixture little by little and knead to a smooth dough. If you find it dry add 1 - 2 tbsp milk.
5. Start shaping them into small balls .
Enjoy these delightful dark chocolaty homemade cookies .
- You can also add dry fruits of your choice as in the original recipe.
- While baking, as you cannot find it by color keep an eye after 15 mins and check if it is done.
- The sweetness of these cookies were enough for us. If you want more sweeter increase sugar to 1 cup.
and sending this to WTML hosted by Gayathri
and Vardhini 's Bake Fest event hosted by Priya's Versatile recipes