Mango Yogurt & Granola Parfait Recipe - Ingredients:
Preparation time: 30 mins | Recipe cuisine: World | Category: Breakfast/ Dessert | Serves: 1
Muesli or Granola - 1/2 cup
Yogurt (thick curd) - 1 cup ( i used store brought Mango yogurt)
Powdered sugar - 1 tsp ( If using home yogurt)
Honey - 1 tbsp
Ripe mango - 2 tbsp (chopped)
Chopped nuts - 1 tbsp
1. If using home yogurt, hung the curd for 1 hr undisturbed. You can make if flavored by adding puree of your favorite fruit like strawberry or mango and mix it with curd. Add powdered sugar and mix it. Home made flavored yogurt is ready for assembling.
2. For assembling: Take a glass and spoon little yogurt for the first layer, then muesli, chopped nuts and honey and spread some chopped mangoes.
3. Again fill the yogurt mixture and continue the same process and finish it with chopped mangoes.
Serve immediately. Chilled yogurt and a bite of crispy crunchy muesli with the sweetness of fruits simply tasted delight. You can also serve as a dessert after a meal and please your family.
- The addition to this recipe is endless and play with your creativity. You can mix a tbsp of cream with yogurt to make it even more richer.
- Top with your favorite jam and finish off.
- See that, once arranged to serve immediately as the granola/muesli should be crisp.
quick and healthy parfait !ReplyDelete
Looks really delicious! Would love to have some!ReplyDelete
delicious and such pretty looking parfaits...best summer cooling breakfast treat :-)ReplyDelete
Inviting dish.. yummy look Anu :)ReplyDelete
yummy n i love to taste it nw.ReplyDelete
Cooler for summer. Colourfull.ReplyDelete