Hi everybody.! This is my first post on cooking. Something simple yet chocolaty! that's what in my mind. Truffles were my favorite and this one is so simple . As Christmas and winter vacation is all around and time for me to try something variety for my little daughter and I made these just for her.
These delicious no bake treat is just made with 3 ingredients. Don't delay to make these treats. Anybody chocoholic could not go with just one. I could see the smile on mithu's face when she just pop one into her mouth. I used the plain Oreo in this recipe. You can use any flavor of your choice.
Oreo Truffles Recipe - Ingredients:
Yields : 15 truffles Recipe Category: Dessert Recipe Reference:Kraft Recipes
Oreo Biscuits - 15
Cream cheese - 2 tablespoon.
Baking or Milk chocolate - 1 cup
White chocolate - 1/4 cup (optional)
1. Crush the Oreo biscuits using a zip lock bag with a rolling pin.
2. Add cream cheese to the crushed Oreo and blitz again until everything comes together.
3. Place the mixture in a bowl and knead it lightly to a soft dough. If you find it sticky you can place the mixture in fridge for 15 minutes.
4. Now start making 1 inch balls from the dough and place them on a parchment /wax paper.
5. Place them in the fridge for 30 minutes to get it set.
6. After 30 minutes melt the chocolate and keep aside. Using a barbecue stick or fork dip the balls in the chocolate and just tap to drain the excess.
7. Place them back in the parchment paper and decorate as per your preference. I used melted white chocolate to draw stripes.
1. Instead of cream cheese you can also use condensed milk of the same measurement.
2. If the mixture is too tight to roll add more cream cheese or if it is loose add little more crushed Oreo's.
Ooh, nice chechi. Looks and sounds yummy.ReplyDelete
Thank you Divya.ReplyDelete
love the last shot verymuchReplyDelete