Eggless Whole Wheat Custard Powder Cookie Recipe : Ingredient
Preparation time : 10 mins /Baking time: 15-17 mins /Recipe Category: Cookies /Recipe Reference :Yummytummy
Wheat flour/Atta - 1 cup
Custard Powder - 1/4 cup (any flavor)
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Baking Soda - 1/4 tsp
Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
Vegetable oil - 1/4 cup
Milk - 3 tablespoon or as needed.
Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degree C. Line the baking tray with a foil or Wax paper and grease it. Set this aside.
3. Add in the wet ingredients (vegetable oil, and vanilla essence) and mix it together.
4. It will be in a crumbly like texture. Add the milk and knead to form a dough
5. Pinch a little from the dough and start shaping into balls and arrange it in a tray.
6. Now press it slightly and using a fork mark intentions .
7. It's ready to go into the oven and bake for 15 to 17 mints. Remove and allow it to cool completely.Store in a air tight container.
Enjoy guilt free cookies........
1. When the cookies are hot it will be bit chewy. Once it cools down it becomes crisp.
2. Use any flavor of custard powder and try it.
3.Vegetable oil can be substituted with olive oil for more a guilt-free version.