It's busy time packing gifts and baking cakes for your beloved ones. Here's my simple and quick recipe for this Christmas especially for the busy mom's in the kitchen.
Eggless 5 minutes Microwave Chocolate Cake - Ingredients:
Cooking Time : 5 mins Recipe Cuisine: International.
All purpose flour - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/4 cup
Coco powder - 3 tablespoon\
Curd - 2 tablespoon
Baking soda - 1/4 tsp
Water - 1/3 cup
Oil - 1/4 cup
Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp (optional)
Chocolate chips - 1/4 cup
Heavy cream - 2 tablespoon.
1. Mix curd and baking soda together and keep it aside till use.
2. In another bowl mix flour and coco and keep it ready.
3. Heat water in a microwave safe bowl for one minute. Add oil and sugar to the hot water stirr until sugar dissolves completely.
4. Add the curd mixture and vanilla and give a quick stirr.
5. Add the flour mixture to it and fold it until everything comes together.
6. Grease another microwave safe bowl and pour the mixture into it and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
7. Allow it to cool and demould it.
For the Frosting.:
1. Heat the heavy cream in microwave on med for 1 minute.(since the quantity is less i microwaved it. You can also heat on stove top. Just bring it to boil and switch off.)
2. Add the Chocolate chips and allow it to stand for 2 mins and then whisk it together.
3. Scoop it on the cake and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 30 mints and serve.
I sprinkled some sugar strands to decorate it.
1. Just check the cake after 4 mints as it may vary with oven. Mine took completely 5 mins .
2. If you are decorating do it before you refrigerate it. So that it sticks well.
3. You can also try butter cream frosting or just dust with some icing sugar.
Post a Comment
Hi Friends! Thank you all for visiting my blog. Without your comments and suggestions nothing is complete which is highly appreciable.